Saturday, September 19, 2009

School is Good

I was just re-reading some of the blog entries below and realized I need to update Lucas' opinion of school.  Fortunately, he has turned a corner and has had quite a few good days in a row.  Yesterday, he declared he had a great day as he walked up from the bus.

I noticed the shift during Mya's open house.  All Lucas' former teachers were curious about kindergarten so he got asked at least a dozen times "how is kindergarten?".  Prior to that day, he would usually reply "kinda good" or "I like it a little" with reticence.  That night, he gave a resounding "Yes, I like it," or "It is good" each time. 

Whew... I just needed to wait about 10 more days.  He's not all crazy about it, but he definitely likes it now.  He's on his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment